If you would like a suit by me, please read all of this! There is some very important information that you can find here. You must read this before even filling out a quote, just so you know what to expect. I will only accept people who are very serious about ordering from me.
- There are animals around where I work, specifically a dog and a cat. Please do not commission me for your own safety if you are allergic! I will make sure no animal hair is stuck to the suit before packaging.
- I use incense and candles, I will air out suits to remove any smoke smell that may be stuck but I can't guarantee it will all be gone.
- I started suit making at 11-12 and am currently 14, I go to school and that takes up a lot of time for me so I can not work very quickly right now. Do not rush me to make a suit or expect me to work for a deadline, I work at my own pace for my well being.
- My quality isn't perfect and there may be imperfections, but my suits are wearable and made to be fairly durable.
will not do:
- Characters that are not your own
- It usually depends on the design but I prefer not doing fan characters
- Sexual, offensive etc. features
- 'Basic' characters (eg. a plain white wolf with one marking, a toony version of a real fox etc.)
- Realistic suits or styles not in my examples
- Bodysuits (currently)
- Mixture of parts (eg. head + paws etc. not as a partial) or small parts on their own (eg. tail only etc.)
- Equidae, cervidae, aquatic animals (not including hybrids, i can do sea creature/animal hybrids for example)
- Suits in my own style
- Heads only, mini partials, full partials (full partials currently not available for commissions though, sorry!)
- Canines, some felines, demons/monsters, most hybrids, MOST mammals or other creatures but i'll let you know if yours isn't in my capability!
- Anything else listed in my quote form, if you would like something not mentioned just ask!
- I only take payment through Cash App, and I use GBP (Great British Pounds).
- You must pay with a payment plan of a non-refundable 50% before I start (for materials) and the remaining 50% before the suit is shipped, or 100% upfront (preferred for ease).
- My prices and payment plan can not be negotiated, if you wish to use a payment plan I use the start 50% to but materials as they are expensive to be sent to me, and charge the rest for my time and effort put into my suits.
- If you don't pay the start deposit your suit will not be started until you do. If you don't pay the final 50%, I can hold the fursuit for up to 6 months but it can not be sent to you if you don't pay.
- Shipping prices can not be estimated until the suit is fully finished and packaged. This can get expensive depending on what you ordered and how far you are from me.
- You must pay the shipping or I can not send you the suit. I can hold the suit for some time until you can afford it, but the longest I will hold it for is 6 months.
- I am not liable for any damages, stolen or lost suits from shipping. I will not package suits in unsafe conditions so if this is the case, it was not caused by me.